- 2 cups of Minute® Ready to Serve Organic Red Quinoa and Brown Rice with Garlic
- 1/2 pound fresh Brussels Sprouts
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes – chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- dash of salt
- Heat rice according to directions. Empty into bowl.
- Boil a small pot of water. Add Brussels Sprouts and boil for 10 minutes. Drain, and then chop them finely.
- Add Brussels Sprouts, tomatoes, olive oil and salt to the rice bowl and mix.
- 2 cups of Minute® Ready to Serve Organic Red Quinoa and Brown Rice with Garlic equals 2 cups of cooked rice.
Source: Brooklyn Farm Girl