- 1 pound shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 1 can Dole® Pineapple in 100% juiced, drained but reserve 2/3 cup of pineapple juice
- 3 cups prepared Minute® Rice
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Kikkoman® Teriyaki Sauce
- 2/3 cup reserved pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 glove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Cook rice according to package instructions. When finished cooking, remove from heat and set aside.
- Drain pineapple, reserving 2/3 cup of the juice.
- In a bowl, mix teriyaki sauce, reserved pineapple juice, honey, garlic, ginger and cornstarch. Set aside until ready to use.
- Chop peppers and onions.
- Add coconut oil to a large skillet and heat over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and cook until pink, turning once. Don’t overcook.
- Remove shrimp and set aside. Add onions, pineapple, and peppers to the skillet. Sautee for 5 minutes on medium-high until onions are transparent.
- Reduce heat to medium. Pour teriyaki sauce mixture over the ingredients. Bring to a boil. Mixture will thicken as it cooks.
- Lower heat and add shrimp back into the pan. Cook just until shrimp is heated through.
- Serve over prepared rice.